Campus Building Hours and Fob Access
In an effort to improve campus safety and security, a new fob access policy has been implemented. NWU campus buildings will be closed overnight but can be accessed with your electronic fob during the following hours:
Public hours Monday–Friday
- Academic Buildings – 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Story Student Center – 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
Fob access to academic buildings and Student Center outside of public hours
- Students – 7 days a week 5–11 p.m.
- Employees – 7 days a week 7–11:30 p.m.
Library public hours
- Monday–Thursday – 7:45 a.m.–midnight
- Friday – 7:45 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Saturday – noon–6 p.m.
- Sunday – noon–midnight
Submit a maintenance request when events require doors to be unlocked in the evening, weekend or outside of fob-accessible buildings.
- Students and employees needing a fob may request one from the Physical Plant Office. Request new fob here.
- Lost fobs will be charged $10.00 for a replacement.
- Broken fobs may be returned and replaced by the Physical Plant Office.