How to apply to NWU
The Admission Process
Nebraska Wesleyan University uses a comprehensive process to review applicants. We examine the rigor of your high school program, academic honors you’ve received and consider your participation in school or community activities.
- Submit the application for admission
- High school transcript – Your self-reported GPA is used to determine admission and scholarship eligibility. Therefore, it’s important that you report accurate information. The official transcript is required to be submitted prior to registering for classes. Nebraska Wesleyan reserves the right review the admission and scholarship eligibility based on official transcripts.
- Optional ACT/SAT scores – Standardized test scores are optional for admission. Students who have not taken a standardized test, or scored below a 20 ACT or 1030 SAT, may be admitted and awarded scholarships at NWU without consideration of their test score.
The Enrollment Process
- Academic scholarships are awarded at the time of admission.
- All students are strongly encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Enter Nebraska Wesleyan University and NWU's FAFSA school code 002555.
- Submit a $350 tuition deposit to accept the offer of admission and confirm your commitment to attend NWU. Deposits are refundable until May 1 for the fall semester and December 1 for the spring semester.
Materials may be uploaded to your applicant portal or mailed test scores, transcripts, and other required materials to:Admissions Office
Nebraska Wesleyan University
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68504-2794
For more information contact NWU Admissions at: (402) 466-2371, ext. 2218 admissions [at] manchestertailor.net (admissions[at]nebrwesleyan[dot]edu).